The Camden Road May 18 2021.

After todays drop off in Camden I ditched the Tube, hopped onto a 29 Bus and travelled along the Camden Road to Warren Street which is no mean feet because there are roadworks everywhere. I always struggle to work out which side of the road I need to be on to catch the correct bus but it does help to ask a local. I did miss my stop today as I couldn't really work out what the Italian bus driver was saying but never the less I did arrive at Euston Station in time to catch the correct train . It's great to see London come alive again with loads of busy cafes and bars. The buses are still quiet enough and some of the roads into London were not too busy that is until you manage to stumble into anything to do with HS2 and then you might as well turn the engine off and have a bite to eat.

Camden Town Mirror Image.






I don't know if this old pub is being renovated or turned into flats I love the old style pubs





I haven't a clue what this building is but it looks so smart



The Dreaded HS2



I Just Love The Lines On This Building



The Smallest Ikea I Have Ever Seen




Euston Station Is Getting Busier 

All Images shot on a Huawei Honor 6X. 
 

Comments

Popular Posts