Lucy May Walker , the Euston Kiosk KING OF FALAFEL May 12 2021

Great news I'm travelling to different parts of the UK  which means that I am spending  a lot of time on the over ground and underground systems of our beloved country.  The gift is that I am now observing and photographing at street level . Of course I'm having to get to grips with tapping in and tapping out of the underground and I have got onto the odd wrong tube train.  Euston Station is having a bit of a make over at the moment and from a travellers perspective it seems to be opening up on a daily basis. Yes the Coffee Shops and Bars are beginning to come back to life. Today I had the pleasure of listening to a street busker called Lucy May Walker who was brilliant and in my opinion very brave.

So let's all look forward to a future street photography fest as I document my new life travelling on Trains, Buses and Automobiles  around the UK. It was a quick one today as I passed from Paddington Station to Euston Station and on the way into Euston  my taste buds were ambushed by aromatic smells wafting from the KING OF FALAFEL kiosk  situated just outside Euston Station.
KING OF FALAFEL

 Images taken from an Honor 6X phone.

Comments

Popular Posts