Chislehurst in the Rain 13th May 2021. Denny's Book Now For Reopening 17th of May

Back on the road today and I've got a really funny story , I was stuck in a traffic jam in Kidderminster going nowhere fast when a double glazing van made a break for it and shot up the wrong side of the road straight into an oncoming police car and yes they nicked the driver and yes I howled with laughter for the next 5 miles.  After a short handover  my return train route was to be  via  Chislehurst which is in Kent, it's about a 45 minute train ride into London Canon Street.  I think they were actually painting the Chislehurst station ready for me. I can never work out which platform to stand on for the correct train so I always ask the station staff and the Chislehurst Station Crew were lovely.


Painting The Station Blue

I was amazed to find out that the Station plays host to seafood restaurant by the name of Denny's and they are reopening on May the 17th it has to be an Oyster day.


Denny's Van




Denny's Sign

                         I've never been to London Canon Street and it's an impressive station very clean and quiet, the trains are also very airy.


London Canon Street

                                          

I like this image of the underground especially the lighting, i doubt that there are many days left of it being empty.





Mind The Gap

Make sure that you mind the gap.
                                                                         




The Tube is slowly filling up



I like the composition of this shot





Stacks of Black Cabs all waiting for a customer







Euston Station on a rainy day

Images shot on a Huawei Honor 6X



 

Comments

Popular Posts