A Quick Fire Tour Of The City Of Nottingham 20 May 2021

I had a drop off on the outskirts of Nottingham and had to make my way to the railway station. The walk is is about 4 miles which I started but it rained and I didn't fancy getting wet so I hopped onto a bus with a destination called the City Loop. Amazingly the stop was right outside a pub called the Nags Head which immediately conjured up visions of Delboy and Rodney. The buses are quite smart, Covid 19 compliant  and the payments are contactless which is a bit of problem if you need a receipt to claim expenses, needless to say I missed my stop which I always seem to be doing at the moment. I can't really fault the City of Nottingham it's a great place and reminded me of the many Flemish  towns and cities that I have visited. The trains are much busier, still Covid 19 compliant but the Ticket Inspectors are back and the barriers in Birmingham New Street are now down rather than up.





One Of The Many Pubs

Yes There Are Trams

This is a fantastic Waterfall



The Tram

The Flemish Look

This Is A Pub and a Vintage Shop


 
Hands Face Space Nottingham Style

Love This Pub

All images and videos shot on a Huawei  Honor 6X phone and edited in phone whilst on the go.

Comments

Popular Posts