BRITISH CYCLO CROSS SHREWSBURY JAN 2014

Many thanks to Dave Mellor of Dave Mellor Cycles Shrewsbury for allowing me to pitch up at short notice and have a first attempt at photographing a Cyclo Cross Event. It just so happened that a round of the British Cyclo Cross was to be held at the Shrewsbury Sports Village on the 05/01/2014. The scale of the event took me by surprise as  the set up was as big as any major Moto Cross or National Mountain Bike Series that I had previously photographed. Today was a real challenge not much light about really dark skies and loads of rain not really what a photographer wants even though my trusty Canons can take the bad weather, it is not something that I relish. In the end I elected to venture into the wooded section, this gave me the opportunity to use my short lenses and get really close to the riders and keep as dry as possible.I have included a few of the images from today, the rest can be viewed at www.photoboxgallery.com/biggsphotography.

28

74

27

17

No Not Known 
75

32


78

Comments

Popular Posts