Marshbrook Mud Run Pre Event Recce Ultimate Fitness Experience

We always try to visit a venue prior to an event so that we can ascertain the best angles for photography, so today we visited the site of one of the West Midlands premiere mud runs, the Marshbrook Mud Run. The series is organised by the Tom Meehan and Simon McDonald who are known as the Ultimate Fitness Experiance as always  they are assisted by an army of volunteers. Well I can quite honestly say that if you like Mud you are going to love it, I really only have one word of advice and that is to tape up your trainers otherwise I think that they may get sucked off and please note this is not a euphemism.  I have tried some of the hills and boy are they tough and super slippy and very sticky, in fact I nearly lost my boots and my dignity.
Mud

More Mud

Muddy Puddle/Bath

Super Slippy Hill

Half Way Up Super Slippy Hill

Downhill Muddy Puddle/ Bath

Super Sinky Mud 

Muddy Boots

Paddling Area



Water Wash

Jetty 1

View from Jetty 2

Edge of Jetty 3

Jetty 3 Nearly Home

Scenic Start

Comments

Popular Posts