Whilst walking Millie our Old English Sheep Dog we bumped into / met a chap who had the most amazing set of Light Sabres, yes the ones from Star Wars it turns out that he was a member of a group of artists known as C.A.S.T Skills Club.  They practise in our local park. I rushed back, fed the animals,fed the daughter, lit the fire and then had just about enough time to go and meet them all .  I really only got 10 minutes with these wonderful people, photographically loads of challenges,luckily I managed to bring a Torch so I could see what I was doing, Flash was out of the question and I did not have enough time to really get the correct exposures, I was also using an image stabilised lens, everything hand held.  Circus And Street Theatre Club .
www.facebook.com/CASTskillclub







Comments

Popular Posts