OUT OF TOWN Part 1 The Secret Life of a Heron



Our move out of the Town has given us access to the remoter parts of the River Severn and the wildlife that inhabits it. I'm on the trail of the elusive River Otters that I know are on my patch. I've seen the tell tale signs of discarded fish bones, river shellfish and listened to tales from  people who have seen them whilst out on a walk. I've deployed a couple of trail cameras and it will be interesting to see what pops up on the camera. Today is a treat for all of you Heron lovers, this is a bird that always seems to be one step ahead of you whenever you attempt to photograph it. Please excuse the date on the video as I forgot to to set the date prior to placing the camera out, the video was shot last week.





















Comments

Popular Posts